Freitag, 19. März 2010

Samsung Mythic Review.wmv

this is how video files look on the mythic www.youtube.com Review on the at&t phone SAMSUNG MYTHIC Sorry for the sudden cut, youtube changed their time limit to 10min. So they rejected my video unless I trimed it down Unmentioned Features: Video confrence call Few Helpful Applications Video Recording Bluetooth/Stereo/File Transfer/Pc Conection Web Browser Email Applications (gmail,hotmail,aim) Instant Messaging service Camera with loaded features At&t Navigator/gps Mobile TV Pros: Excellent phone! Great piece of technology, easy to ease and operate right out of the box. Would recomend to everyone Cons: The only problems I had is hooking it up to my pc Via USB. I had to bypass with the bluetooth connectivity. I later was able to get it working though. Back cover could have been made better, its a cheap snap on instead of a slide on and off cover.

Perfume Cologne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen