Samstag, 8. Mai 2010

Ping.fm Your Favorite Sites with Pingle for iPhone

In this video, I review an application I had been looking forward to for some time called Pingle. Pingle works on iPhone and iPod touch and it works with the popular site, Ping.fm. I've talked about Ping.fm on Bwana.TV before and it's basic function is to update multiple blogging and micro-blogging sites at once. Up until Pingle, I had been using the iPhone optimized Ping.fm website. Unfortunately, I couldn't utilize my iPhone's GPS chip nor my camera using this web application. Pingle solves this issue by utilizing all the cool features of Ping.fm and the power of the iPhone. One can access the camera or GPS functionality with one tap. Pingle will update your location and post a picture directly to Ping.fm using the rich API of the application. Combined with it's visual representation of services using icons, history, and speed, Pingle gives you a great way to update. A bonus feature is that Pingle can utilize a bookmarklet to post links to Ping.fm right from Mobile Safari which like Tweetie (another app I reviewed on Bwana.TV) I was happy to beta test Pingle for the author and have been pleased while using it! Pingle is available on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 and I give it a giant thumbs up! Enjoy.

Free Pretty Girls Galleries Male Underwear Models 1800Flowers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen