Samstag, 10. April 2010

GARMIN NUVI 265WT vs. MIO MOOV 200 AUTO GPS ROAD TEST REVIEW OF GARMIN

Click 'more info'. At the outset, I've no affiliation or interest in Garmin or Mio. Note that after I entered the Garmin traffic map I forgot to switch back to regular map display, which is a more detailed and attractive color display. I also should've pressed button for 'Traffic On Route' and you would've seen language there was 'no traffic' on my particular route. Click on my video response to this one which covers the Traffic Reporting function in greater detail. For this video, I had the Garmin screen brightness down to 50% (default)-should've had it at 100% but I forgot about it. I've had it lower than 50% (default) and the display is just fine, so if using the unit without the charger you can save battery life. Do note that Garmin does NOT recommend use of a screen protector for this GPS. This Garmin Nuvi 265WT comes with FREE Lifetime Traffic Reporting for so long as you have your unit and Garmin subscribes to the service. The Free Traffic and Bluetooth were major selling points for me. However, I still also enjoy my Mio Moov 200 which is considerably less expensive and was my first auto GPS. But the Garmin is definitely more user-friendly/intuitive and the touchpad is definitely better; the Moov 200 commands small fingers or use of a stylus for the touchpad; surprisingly, the Moov is a slightly better navigator when 'push comes to shove', IMHO, and it 'appears' to lock on satellites faster, But the Garmin matches the Moov and indeed has a Distance to Go (to the ...

Meaning of Flowers GIFT IDEAS SHOP 1800Flowers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen